An exciting early stage e-commerce startup is looking for an exceptional back-end web developer to play a key role in revolutionizing the online cruise booking experience.
· Work with designers and engineers on delivering polished final product.
· Design and develop the database model, controllers, and views.
· Implement consumer-facing functionality based on “user stories” and web design.
· Develop rapid product iterations under the Agile methodology
· Contribute to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
· Push the boundaries of what’s possible to create better experiences for cruise bookers.
Minimum Job Qualifications
· At least two years of experience in web development.
· Experience in Ruby on Rails technology, SQL, and MVC methodology– preferred. Experience in PHP or other web technologies may also apply.
· Work experience in an Agile environment – a plus
· Fanatical attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in English
Send Curriculum Vitae: